The Conference Center at George Williams College is situated on the shores of Geneva Lake and located on the campus of George Williams College of Aurora University in Williams Bay, WI. Our 133 acres and 860 feet of shoreline offer an ideal escape from everyday life and the perfect environment for rest and reflection. Bring a group for a day of executive planning or plan an overnight, distraction-free retreat or business meeting.
- 110 rooms, including lakefront accommodations
- 22,000 square feet of flexible and spacious meeting areas
- Professional meeting and conference staff
- Private venues for informal meetings or social gatherings
- Delicious catered buffet or plated meal options serving groups up to 350
- Team-building and leadership development opportunities
- Exercise facilities, volleyball, tennis and recreation pavilion
- Private beach and pier
- Lakeside bonfires
- Lake access with buoy rentals or nearby boat rentals
- A relaxing, tranquil environment
The Conference Center at George Williams College — your home on the lake.