Located on the scenic shores of Wisconsin's Geneva Lake, the Conference Center offers an ideal serene escape for gatherings, overnight retreats and business meetings. Guests find rest and serenity on the beautiful and historic grounds and take advantage of numerous indoor and outdoor activities. With 137 acres of lakefront beauty and wooded landscapes, including 860 feet of shoreline, the campus offers lakefront accommodations, flexible meeting spaces, catering and recreation facilities including private lake access.
Plan your next retreat or conference on the George Williams College campus. Our professional staff will assist you from the planning stages through check out with attentive service, and excellent food and beverage choices in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
- 80 climate-controlled rooms
- 22,000 square feet of flexible and spacious meeting areas
- Private venues for informal meetings or gatherings
- Customized menu options overseen by our executive chef
- Free parking
- Free Wi-fi
- Team-building and leadership development opportunities
- Exercise facilities, volleyball, tennis and recreation pavilion
- Technical support for state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Weekend summer concert performances on campus
- Lake access with private beach and pier
- Lakeside bonfires
- Boat cruises or rentals nearby
- Affordable pricing and warm hospitality by our professional staff
- Student workers* to assist your needs
The Conference Center at George Williams College — your home on the lake.
* We are committed to the education and training of a wonderful student population locally and on campus.