Located on the scenic shores of Wisconsin's Geneva Lake, the Conference Center offers an ideal serene escape for social gatherings, overnight retreats and business meetings. Guests find rest and serenity on the beautiful and historic grounds and take advantage of numerous indoor and outdoor activities. With 137 acres of lakefront beauty and wooded landscapes, including 860 feet of shoreline, the campus offers lakefront accommodations, flexible meeting spaces, catering and recreation facilities including private lake access.
- 84 rooms
- 22,000 square feet of flexible and spacious meeting areas
- Professional meeting and conference staff
- Private venues for informal meetings or social gatherings
- Delicious dining options serving groups up to 250
- Team-building and leadership development opportunities
- Exercise facilities, volleyball, tennis and recreation pavilion
- Weekend summer concert performances on campus
- Lake access with private beach and pier
- Lakeside bonfires
- Boat cruises or rentals nearby
The Conference Center at George Williams College — your home on the lake.