Located on the scenic shores of Wisconsin's Geneva Lake, the Conference Center at George Williams College offers an ideal serene escape for gatherings, overnight retreats and business meetings. Guests find rest and serenity on the beautiful and historic grounds and take advantage of numerous indoor and outdoor activities. With 137 acres of lakefront beauty and wooded landscapes, including 860 feet of shoreline, the campus offers lakefront accommodations, flexible meeting spaces, catering and recreation opportunities including private lake access.
Plan your next retreat or conference on the George Williams College campus. Our professional staff will assist you from the planning stages through check out with attentive service, and excellent food and beverage choices in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
- Over 40 lodging room options for group bookings
- 12,000 square feet of flexible and spacious meeting areas
- Private venues for informal meetings or special events
- Customized menu options overseen by our executive chef, serving up to 250
- Free parking
- Free Wi-fi
- Team-building and leadership development opportunities
- Audio/visual equipment rentals available
- On-campus performances and lectures on select weekends
- Lake access with private beach and pier
- Lakeside bonfires
- Boat cruises or rentals nearby
- Affordable pricing and warm hospitality by our professional staff
The Conference Center at George Williams College — your home on the lake.