Reunions and RetreatsHost your next reunion or retreat at our historic conference center. Created in 1884 as a training camp for the YMCA, George Williams College is steeped in the traditions of coming together to learn, share and grow. Over the years, many guests have walked the grounds and shore path as they reunited with friends, family and associates. We invite you to join in our history, making new memories in an environment filled with tranquility and peace.
Some of our special features include:
* 133 acres with 860 feet of shoreline on beautiful Geneva Lake
* 110 rooms, including lakefront accommodations.
* Indoor meeting areas with fireplaces
* Multiple outside areas for social gatherings, quiet moments, meetings or dining while overlooking the lake and grounds
* Delicious catered buffet or plated meal options serving groups up to 350
* Arranged cruises on Geneva Lake
* Team-building and leadership development opportunities
* Swimming at our private beach and pier
* Lakeside bonfires
The Conference Center at George Williams College—your home on the lake.